Business Development Manager
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Qualifications:-
- Bachelor degree of Higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or relate field
- At least 3-5 years experiences in business development functions
- Good command of English with computer literacy
- Good personality Able to travel independently for business
- Must demonstrate good professional skills like attention to detail, organizing skills, time management, communication & negotiation skills, problem solving etc.
- Are Interested In The Business Market.
- Other skill would be advantage >> Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalis