Key accountabilities :
Reporting to Public Relations Manager – CMO Group, the incumbent will assist in developing and managing strategic marketing communication plans. He/she will be the right hand man to identify, plan, manage and implement strategic and tactical communications activities. To cope with the duties, the incumbent will source advertising opportunity and appropriate for the brand and work closely with internal business units for planning, design & layout and market updates, organize PR activities and media for publicity, liaise with production houses and contractors for event management, write up press material, website information, leaflets, brochure, e-newsletter etc., manage other CRM campaign, multimedia activities, tracking key competitors (direct and indirect) in their activities and handle daily administration tasks.
Experience and qualifications :
1. Male/Female Thai national, age 24- 32 years with an outgoing personality
2. Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business or related field
3. At least 3-4 years of work experience with significant responsibility in a corporate communications, public/media relations experience, social media, digital marketing,
4. Ability to develop a network of external and internal contacts at all levels.
5. Creative with positive attitude & Initiative with unique ideas
6. Proficiency in English, with strong communication & writing skills
7. Positive attitude , imaginative, energetic, confident and good taste
8. Ability to operate independently as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
9. Experience in using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After effect