Finance, Accounting & Compliant Director
• Undertake all aspects of Accounting & Finance Management (Cash Flow, Budgeting, Reporting, Taxation)
• Key player in formulation & execution business plan.
• Finance analysis & planning (Feasibility Study, Cost/benefit Analysis, Forecasting).
• Provide management report and variance analysis.
• Ensure compliance with accounting standard and statutory report (SET/SEC).
• Government Affair (Legal, Contract, Tax, SET/SEC).
• Male / Female, age between 35 – 50 years.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher qualification in Finance, Accounting or related field.
• Minimum of 10 years accounting and financial experience (with at least 5 years at the managerial level) in a multifunctional company.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
• Results-oriented and proactive.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.