Human Resources Officer (Compensation & Benefits)
Compensation & Benefits
- Age between 24-28 years
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any related field.
- Having at least 1-2 year experience in compensation, benefit matters, and HRM related.
- Experience in payroll systems, personal income tax and other payroll related will be advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maturity, trustworthy and ability to work a routine job.