Marketing Executive (Playland)
- Planning and implement marketing strategies to promote IMAGINIA Playland. (http://www.imaginiaplayland.com/en)
- Build awareness and engagement with current customers and prospects via offline and online channels to create purchasing intention and loyalty.
- Develop marketing strategy to generate sales leads (both individual leads and schools).
- Work with creative content team in design, copy, image and content needs in the development of marketing materials such as sales kit, brochure, advertisements, booth design, events, online tools and other promotional activities.
- Assist Senior Manager in analyzing competitors and do sponsorship packages.
- Male – Female, age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Marketing or related fields.
- Strong project management / organization skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Thai and English
- Well-organized, self-initiative, independent, able to work overtime and under pressure & tight deadlines
- Great understanding of marketing knowledge e.g. Branding, Online and Offline media, advertising.
- Able to work at The Emporium Department Store (Sukhumvit 24)