Information Technology Manager
- Managing IT staff and monitoring performance.
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including Server, Office, and Exchange.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working hours.