Learning & Development (Supervisor – Assistant Manager Level)
Accountable for Learning & Development Area, Training, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Talent Management and Corporate Value/Culture with the objective to develop people competency to support business growth/expansion and also to prepare human capital by developing a comprehensive organization and talent management framework
- Male or Female, Age not over 35 yrs old.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree in HR Management or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the design and delivery of Learning and Organization Development programs.
- Good computer skills in MS Office; Word, Excel and Excellence in Power Point.
- Excellent command in both written / spoken English and communication skills.
- Cheerful, self-initiative, good team player.
- Outgoing personality and cheerful character.