- Take care of legal issues and internal audit of the company and group companies.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements, Both in Thai and English.
- Responsible for all legal matters relating to company’s business
- Provide legal opinion and comment to all departments of the company
- Responsible for corporate government, Contact Related Agencies
- Male or Female, Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in legal or similar function will be an advantage
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good command of English Languages
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, analytical and problem-solving skills
Employee Type Full Time / Permanent
Career LevelSenior Officer / Officer
Other Qualification : N/A
Related Jobs (1)
Finance Officer on June 19, 2017 Full Time / Permanent