Sales & Marketing Executive (IMAGINIA Playland)
- Responsible for growing new sales from clients as well as upselling existing accounts through direct sales, booth exhibition, roadshow , advertising and marketing services to the Thai Market and Local Market.
- Planning and implement marketing strategies to promote IMAGINIA Playland. (http://www.imaginiaplayland.com/en)
- Implement marketing plans across different channels.
- Liaise with customers or schools and co-ordinate with internal departments.
- Participate in organizing sales & marketing activities.
- Assist in ad-hoc as assigned.
- Male – Female, age over 25 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- 1-2 year experience in Marketing or related fields.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill.
- Good command of both written and spoken Thai and English.
- Well-organized, self-initiative, independent, able to work overtime and under pressure & tight deadlines
- Proficiency on MS office is a must. Knowledge in adobe Photoshop, illustrator, etc, will be an advantage.
- Great understanding of marketing knowledge e.g. Branding, Online and Offline media, advertising.
- Must have your own car.
- Able to working at The Emporium Department Store (Sukhumvit 24)
- Indoor amuse Sale & Marketing experience is preferred
This position will have a base salary plus performance commission based on achieving sales revenue goals. Your base salary will be commensurate with your level of skill and performance.
Employee Type Full Time / Permanent
Career LevelSenior Officer / Officer
Other Qualification : N/A
Related Jobs (2)
Creative & Production Design on May 12, 2023 Full Time / Permanent
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICER on May 22, 2023 Full Time / Permanent