Sales & Marketing Executive (IMAGINIA Playland)
- Responsible for growing new sales from clients as well as upselling existing accounts through direct sales, booth exhibition, roadshow , advertising and marketing services to the Thai Market and Local Market.
- Planning and implement marketing strategies to promote IMAGINIA Playland. (http://www.imaginiaplayland.com/en)
- Implement marketing plans across different channels.
- Liaise with customers or schools and co-ordinate with internal departments.
- Participate in organizing sales & marketing activities.
- Assist in ad-hoc as assigned.
- Male – Female, age over 25 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- 1-2 year experience in Marketing or related fields.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill.
- Good command of both written and spoken Thai and English.
- Well-organized, self-initiative, independent, able to work overtime and under pressure & tight deadlines
- Proficiency on MS office is a must. Knowledge in adobe Photoshop, illustrator, etc, will be an advantage.
- Great understanding of marketing knowledge e.g. Branding, Online and Offline media, advertising.
- Must have your own car.
- Able to working at The Emporium Department Store (Sukhumvit 24)
This position will have a base salary plus performance commission based on achieving sales revenue goals. Your base salary will be commensurate with your level of skill and performance.
Related Jobs (6)
Project Management (Digital in Event) (Officer/Senior) on December 4, 2019 Full Time / Permanent