Social Media Specialist
- Responsible for digital platforms such as Facebook, Line, YouTube, Website, Google and Digital advertising tools.
- Coordinate with the team in order to create content for the platforms
- Manage online social media messaging and conversation as an admin page
- Monitor market trends and social media to find new digital opportunities.
- Support team and others assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Literature, Mass Communication, or Marketing.
- At least 3-5 years of direct experience in Social and Digital Communications.
- Good command of English with computer literacy.
- Good negotiation, service mind, communication and problem solving skills.
- Digital and online technology follower is an advantage.