Purchasing (Oversea) (Officer - Senior)
- Sourcing oversea supplier for purchasing activities
- Discuss and evaluate specification with supplier.
- Handle and prepare import document such as invoice, packing list, bill of lading and other necessary document.
- Coordinate deliveries of orders between suppliers / forwarder agents to ensure that all items are delivered on time.
- Check and compare shipping cost from various forwarders.
- Male / Female, age 25-35 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any fields with a background in purchasing.
- Formula software experience required
- 3+ years’ purchasing management experience (Level ; Senior)
- 1+ years’ purchasing management experience (Level ; Officer)
- Good to speak –write -read English.
- Available to Chinese skills is will be given special considerations
- Strong knowledge of shipping management required
- Experience for accounting/finance on tax payment and other shipping charges.
- Good communication and Negotiation.
Employee Type Full Time / Permanent
Career LevelSenior Officer / Officer
Other Qualification : N/A
Related Jobs (1)
Finance Officer on June 19, 2017 Full Time / Permanent